It weighs 286grams. Clam Perpetual Daytona in platinum with frigid blue dial and earthy colored clay bezel is the heaviest watch. The heaviness of the watch Depends on the sort of watch. What do you mean by “premium” Rolex? Cellini’s weigh definitely not as much as shellfish models. Proficient watches much more shellfish models. Platinum gauges in excess of 18 Karat gold which gauges in excess of an equivalent treated steel model.
The rundown shows the heaviness of probably the most famous Rolex watches, both new and old. When in doubt, the weight expressed mirrors a full-interface arm band.
The heaviness of a Rolex observe extraordinarily influences how it feels and sits on the wrist. The more weight a watch has, the more lively it feels. And yet, a few group like to have a wristwatch which has some weight to it which permits the watch to sit pleasantly and intensely on the wrist.
Throughout the long term, Rolex watches have gotten heavier. There are numerous purposes behind this, yet the primary reasons are that the wristbands presently utilize strong end connections and connections instead of collapsed joins. The catches of the arm bands are additionally more strong and vigorous, and the cases have likewise been expanded in size on numerous models.
Rolex Watches Weight List
- Weight of Submariner 114060: 152.9 grams.
- Weight of Datejust 1601: 83 grams.
- Weight of Day-Date 118206: 225 grams.
- Weight of Deepsea Sea-Dweller 116660: 215 grams.
- Weight of Daytona 116509: 200 grams.
- Weight of Day-Date 118209: 179 grams.
- Weight of Submariner 16618: 175 grams.
- Weight of GMT-Master II 16718: 164 grams.
- Weight of Daytona 16528: 156 grams.
- Weight of GMT-Master II 116710LN: 152 grams.
- Weight of Milgauss 116400: 150 grams.
- Weight of Sea-Dweller 16600: 147 grams.
- Weight of Sea-Dweller 16660: 147 grams.
- Weight of Yacht-Master 16622: 146 grams.
- Weight of Datejust 116201: 145 grams.
- Weight of GMT-Master II 16713: 138 grams.
- Weight of Daytona 116520: 140 grams.
- Weight of Datejust 116233: 136.8 grams.
- Weight of Submariner 16610: 135 grams.
- Weight of Sea-Dweller 1665: 129 grams.
- Weight of Submariner 14060M: 127 grams.
- Weight of GMT-Master II 16710: 127 grams.
- Weight of Explorer II 16570: 126 grams.
- Weight of Submariner 5513: 119 grams.
- Weight of Explorer II 1655: 118 grams.
- Weight of Sky-Dweller 326933: 191.5 grams.
- Weight of Sky-Dweller 326934: 174.6 grams.
- Weight of Sea-Dweller 126600: 194 grams.
- Weight of Explorer 214270: 132 grams.
- Weight of Explorer II 216570: 156 grams.
- Weight of Datejust 41 126334 Oyster wristband: 143 grams.
- Weight of Rolex Daytona 116500: 141 grams.
- Weight of Rolex GMT-Master II 126710BLNR/BLRO: 140.04 grams.
How To Spot A Fake Rolex Using Its Weight?
All Rolex watches are either made out of luxurious valuable metals (gold and platinum) or great materials, including Rolex’s own personal treated steel ‘904L’, a metal extraordinarily mixed to radiate a cleaned complete and withstand erosion. Economical materials are utilized to make fake watches, thus the weight would be significantly lighter than a unique, and the arm band would feel slack, empty, and modest.
Similarly for instance, a unique Rolex Stainless Steel Submariner weighs roughly 153 grams, though a fake just weighs around 124 grams.
That’s about it for this blog, if you have any further clock/watches-related questions, feel free to use the comment section below. And if you want to read an interesting article on why clocks don’t appear in dreams, we have a great article on just that so do give it a click if you are interested “Why don’t clocks appear in dreams? Clocks and dreams!“. Here is also a link about the history of clocks if you want to give that a look “History of timekeeping devices“