Festina watches was founded in 1902 and is a watch brand that usually targets the price point of a few hundred dollars. Most of its watches range from $100 USD to $700USD, though it does has some that are a bit more expensive then this as well.
- Festina Mostly Uses Japanese Quartz Movement
- Comes With A 2 Year Warranty For All Of Its Watches!
- Offers Over 18 Different Collections
- Became Famous For Its Sports Models Early On
- Holds Better Value Then Other Watch Brands At This Price Point
- Offers A Diversity Of Designs To Choose From
- Festina Watches Are Manufactured At 3 Main Hubs, namely: Spain, Japan and Switzerland
Festina is a good watch brand especially at the price point that it targets; moreover, its watches are regarded as quite durable and often having a unique look. The watch brand has a diversity of design that it offers to its customer base. Furthermore, the quality of the movement is also suited to the worthy of the price point. And though it is not as popular a brand like Rolex or other famous watch brands but it is older in age, which stands to mean that the brand has a tonne of experience making watches and has a rich history
That’s about it for this blog, if you have any clock/watches-related questions, feel free to use the comment section below. And if you want to read an interesting article on why clocks don’t appear in dreams, we have a great article on just that so do give it a click if you are interested “Why don’t clocks appear in dreams? Clocks and dreams!“. Here is also a link about the history of clocks if you want to give that a look “History of timekeeping devices“